For orthopedic implants, the size of the build area is designed to allow for optimal stacking of the most common implant types. The build chamber interior is developed for easy powder handling and fast turn-around times. The Q10plus is particularly ideal for the production of high volume, press fit implants with advanced trabecular structures as derived from CT scans of individual patients.
The machine includes Arcam EBM xQam™ technology for high precision autocalibration, a powerful software platform and electronics for efficient and accurate beam control.
The Q10plus has Arcam EBM LayerQam™, our camera-based monitoring system for inline part quality verification. The Q10plus is delivered with a powder recovery system for efficient powder handling.
200 x 200 x 180 mm (W x D x H)
- Arcam EBM Ti6Al4V Grade 5, P-Material
- Arcam EBM Ti6Al4V Grade 23, P-Material
- Arcam EBM CoCr, D-Material (Machine v1.0)
- Arcam EBM Ti Grade 2, D-Material (Machine v1.0)
- Arcam EBM Pure Copper, D-Material