Start safeguarding your patients against non-unions by harnessing the power of osteoimmunology with MagnetOs
MagnetOs is an advanced bone graft with a porous trabecular structure that mimics human cancellous bone and a unique submicron surface topography that harnesses the power of macrophage polarization and osteoimmunology to form bone instead of scar tissue.1*
This effect is so potent that MagnetOs can form bone in soft tissues without added cells or growth factors,2*¥ meaning in preclinical studies bone is formed simultaneously throughout posterolateral spine defects.3,4,5
Get in touch to find out how its needle-shaped submicron feature promotes attachment and spreading of macrophages, leading to uniform, solid and stable spine fusions.1,3,4*
Find out more at: kurosbio.com/magnetos/
References and Disclaimers
1. Data on file, 2019.
2. Duan R, et al. Eur Cell Mater 2019;37:60-73.
3. Van Dijk LA, et al. JOR Spine 2018;e1039.
4. Van Dijk LA, et al. J Biomed Mater Res B Part B 2019:9999B:1-11.
5. Walsh W et al., NASS 2019 annual meeting, oral presentation; van Dijk et al. Clin Spine Surg; 2020; Feb [Epublication].
* Results from in vitro or in vivo laboratory testing may not be predictive of clinical experience in humans.
¥ MagnetOs is not cleared by FDA as an osteoinductive bone graft.
Please refer to the Instructions for Use for a full list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.