Try the world's first VR simulator for spinal open-surgery
Creators of open surgery training simulators.
OSSimTech’s presents the “Sim-Ortho”, a virtual reality training simulator to teach and train orthopedic surgery in a safe environment.
- Complete orthopedic curriculum based on ACGME and ABOS requirements
- Spine module with key surgeries (spinal fusions, simple and complex decompressions) addressing various deformity and trauma cases
- Significantly increase quality practice time for residents
- Simultaneously master procedure steps and develop surgical dexterity
- Objectively provide performance metrics with areas-of-improvement guidance
- Boost confidence and preparedness for OR time Come try the world's first VR simulator for spinal open-surgery at booth #863!
Visit OSSimTech booth 1661 for a hands-on demo.
Brands: medical training
discectomy, spinal fusion and lumbar laminectomy